Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you remember the first time?

4 posters

:: Chatter

Go down

Do you remember the first time? Empty Do you remember the first time?

Post  The Faux Bot Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:34 pm

What with Necrobutcher flashing back to the past and me desperately scanning my inferior memory, I started thinking about my earliest gaming experiences. The first console I ever really got my hands on was my Dad's Atari ST. We played 'Rockstar Ate My Hamster': a derranged managment sim that my 4 year old mind had no hope of grasping. Still, the deadpan manager and 'Clive' his retarded assistant, along with the parody popstars always made me pee in my little pants. With laughter, you understand. I'm fairly sure this was my first game.

Do you remember the first time? RockStarAteMyHamster_013

Honourable mention goes to 'Ikari Warriors' I played the hell out of that too.

Do you remember the first time? Ikari_a

Anyone else remember these? Want to share your own first experiences so I dont look like a loser?
The Faux Bot
The Faux Bot
Admin

http://split-screen.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Do you remember the first time? Empty Re: Do you remember the first time?

Post  xN3CROBUTCHERx Tue Aug 18, 2009 11:00 am

The first gaming output i ever having was a Commadore 64, i remember being stoked on games like 'Buggy Boy', 'Who Dares Wins', 'Rainbow Islands' and 'Jet Boot Jack' to name a few, good times, i also rememeber being pissed that it took an hour to load the games on casettes (remember them?) only to have 5 minutes of play time then having to repeat the whole process again, bad times.

I also remember that magical day on Xmas 1992 when i recieved a Nintendo Game Boy with 'Tetris' and 'Super Mario World' and thinking that it was the best thing in the ever, the best part is that i still have said Game Boy, i wonder what they go for on eBay?
xN3CROBUTCHERx
xN3CROBUTCHERx
Dan Hibiki
Dan Hibiki

http://www.xbox360achievements.org

Back to top Go down

Post  cr0nt Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:30 pm

Wasn't my first (had a C16 way back when) but seeing ikari warriors reminds me I played the shit out of Commando cheers
cr0nt
cr0nt
Admin

https://gohome.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vandalworks Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:33 pm

think i wrote a little bit on my blog about my gaming history, you should be able to find it through split screen, along with my other inane ramblings=]

i remember all the fun i had on my snes, mainly because i've been having fun on it once again. ebay, is my enemy! and friend it seems=D

recently ordered royal rumble, nba jam cannon fodder, all boxed! paid less than £25 too. some of my mates got me mario kart boxed too as mine broke, so was pretty darn happy! until i played it and realised i'd gotten utterly crap! really should organise a retro tournament day, for people who live local. mario kart, nba jam, street fighter.... sure theres loads of games on other formats we could do!
vandalworks
vandalworks
Shotokan
Shotokan

Back to top Go down

Post  xN3CROBUTCHERx Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:49 pm

'NBA Jam', what a game.."HE'S ON FIIIRE!!!", classic
xN3CROBUTCHERx
xN3CROBUTCHERx
Dan Hibiki
Dan Hibiki

http://www.xbox360achievements.org

Back to top Go down

Post  vandalworks Wed Aug 19, 2009 4:48 am

yeah man absolutely, spent many hours with a couple of mates playing that, was just as i was getting into basketball too! nba street 2 on the ps2 was incredible also, looked so smooth, caught the image of basketball perfectly!
vandalworks
vandalworks
Shotokan
Shotokan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down